You need a network that performs.
If you are like most, your Wi-Fi and Internet demands have increased dramatically over the last several years with increased usage of mobile devices, streaming media, access to online homework and school and sports portals, online gaming, video surveillance and the list goes on.
Reliable and fast Wi-Fi and Internet are now needs and not “nice to haves”. Proper network infrastructure is now equally as important to homeowners as electricity and plumbing.
- * Internet service providers (ISP’s) are scrambling to bring higher bandwidth and speed into your home.
- * Every day another product you never thought would have internet connectivity, ships with an Ethernet jack on it or a wireless antenna. A wireless device with poor connectivity can dramatically slow down an entire consumer-grade network.
- * A wireless device with poor connectivity can dramatically slow down an entire consumer-grade network.
- * Downloading and streaming media from services and devices such as iTunes, Netflix, AppleTV, Roku, Xbox Live and Pandora, all place heavy demands on network bandwidth.
- * Remote monitoring of your home is necessary to see if that expensive generator you just purchased is doing what it was designed to do, if your outside lights, basement lights or AV system got left on again, is your furnace maintaining the proper temperature in your home while you’re away, did the service or delivery you scheduled while traveling occur, is the pool filter still running, or were windows or doors left open?
If your network cannot support these speeds and your family’s demands, it’s like putting a kink in your garden hose, while your prized landscaping scorches in the summer heat.
- *We work with Pakedge and Access Network’s enterprise grade networking equipment which is geared toward the AV industry and its demands; providing high throughput speeds and proper Wi-Fi coverage all with the same performance and durability of the equipment used in your office.
- *We provide solutions from the basic network upgrade to simply providing every drop of bandwidth your ISP brings into your home, to full scale wireless systems where you can walk from one end of your home to your outdoor spaces streaming a YouTube video on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, with no loss of connection or stumble in performance.
- *You need a solid network with proper setup to enable this functionality. Let’s put our heads together to see how we can help you perform efficiently and be more productive by day and sleep well at night.
New Canaan, CT
50 Commerce Street, Norwalk, CT 06850
Phone: 203.838.5887 • Fax: 203.838.7523